Friday, March 27, 2009

Welcome to the Nerd Palace Blog







...and so it begins.

I can still remember the cold 1986 Christmas morning when I came running down the stairs to find a Nintendo Entertainment System sitting under the tree. While it was snowing, and I had a lot of other presents to open, I quickly commandeered the TV set, hooked everything up, and pressed the power button.

…I knew from then on my life would never be the same…

Twenty some years later and here I sit inside the Nerd Palace; an entire building dedicated to electronics and gaming, discussing the creation of this blog. Throughout our journey to creating the Nerd Palace we have learned, researched, and experienced a myriad of things revolving around gaming, and electronics in general. This will be the place for us to pass on what we have learned.

All of us hope you enjoy our postings at the Nerd Palace Blog. We all look forward to sharing our stories and advice with you!

-Shaun

No comments:

Post a Comment